Oakwood First Aid – First Aid Courses In Kent
Help a school raise money for a defibrillator
270 children die in the UK per year after suffering a Sudden Cardiac Arrest at school.
This is a terrifying statistic and is something that often gets overlooked.
Oakwood First Aid Ltd are leading an initiative to match local businesses with schools to help them purchase a defibrillator. With the help of businesses in the South East we are hoping to help fund defibrillators for all the schools in our area. If you are interested in helping us please send us a message via our contact page and we will match you up with a local school.
Your first choice for first aid courses taught by professionals.
Have you had medical emergency at home and did not know what to do? Oakwood First Aid was set up to bring first aid training to you. All of our trainers have worked for the emergency services and the NHS and bring years of on the job experience to the classroom. We don’t believe in teaching you from a book, we believe in teaching what we know. Our courses are a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical sessions.
We offer a range of paediatric first aid courses in Kent, all taught by tutors who have used the skills taught. We understand that it may be difficult to release staff for training so we can teach at your workplace during the week, at weekends or during the evening. We can even spread the course over a number of weeks.
We stock a wide range of first aid products to compliment the training which we provide. Our products include workplace first aid kits, burn kits, first aid kits for the kitchen, defibrillators, bags and boxes and a whole lot more.
- The instructors made the course very easy to follow and explained things that I was not sure on. I am now much more confident in performing CPD and the recovery position and would recommend Oakwood First Aid to anyone.–R Tribe
- The course was easy to understand–R Marshall
- “The course was easy to follow and the tutor made the session fun. We learned a lot during the course and are now much more confident to tackle a first aid emergency”–Thank you from Cherubs
So what do we offer?
- First Aid at Work-3 day course
- First Aid at Work Requalification- 2 day course
- Emergency First Aid at Work-1 day course
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid-1 day course
- Paediatric First Aid- 2 day course
- Anaphylaxis and Epipen Training-3 hour course
- Safe Moving and Handling-1 day course
- Moving People Safely-3 day course
- CPR and AED-4 hour course
- Bespoke courses- Designed to meet your particular needs
- First aid Course for Parents-3 hour course delivered in your own home at a time to suite you.
We understand that it may be difficult to release your staff during the week so all of our courses can be delivered during the week, during the evening or at weekends. Please contact us to discuss your needs.